What is it?
Have you ever truly allowed yourself to be seen?
The Revelation Project offers an empowering perspective on yourself, life and living. It's a process of inquiry achieved though your own authenticity, courage and insight.
This personal workshop is a multi layered experience designed to reveal your essence.
Our package includes a pre and post interview process, workshop photo session including hair & Make-up, and one-on-one coaching to get the most from your TRP experience.
Think about it:
If you went away on a weekend retreat somewhere it would have great value, but it's impact may only last a short while. When you participate in the Reveal You Portrait Workshop the value is ongoing, and the revelations will last a lifetime.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE AS A PARTICIPANT?
Our TRP portrait workshop is POWERFUL. Our participants experience a major shift in their lives by participating in this transformative project, and have reported that the project clarified and accelerated both their personal and professional lives infusing them with clarity, inspiration, and growth.
- Our team of professionals surround you with love, pampering, laughter, safe space, and of course…cameras! If this terrifies you, it's ok! It's truly a nurturing experience and you will feel reassured within minutes of entering through our door on your special day.
- We photograph exclusively on Fridays, so we ask that you pick a few dates that work for you, and we will try to book your shoot from one of your choices. Once booked, your coach will contact you with a pre-interview so we can get to know you a bit before your workshop.
- When you show up to the shoot location, you will be welcomed into a safe supportive space where you are free to explore all of who you are and what wants to be revealed. You will get some pampering, meditation, and be guided through your shoot in a way that invites you to find freedom in your process of self-expression and self-discovery. You will be photographed by Kim Fuller, TRP's professional photographer.
- Part of your project includes surrender. Once your images chosen and edited, you'll share them within our community and with your own, via Facebook.
- And finally, we'll conduct your post interview which will be housed on our blog and in our gallery.
Would you like to see a gallery of our participants taken during their workshop? Click Here.
$ 3,500.00 (Financing Options Available)
- 4 Hour Personal Portrait Workshop ( choose from personal or business packages)
- Guidance & Coaching throughout the shoot
- Hair & Makeup
- 90 Minute Session of Co-active Coaching
- Post Interview/ Blog
- 25 High Resolution Photo's Via CD
- Ongoing support through our TRP facebook group
- Inclusion in Monthly Zoom calls
TRP is not a glamour shoot. We are not a "before and after" and we certainly do not strive to portray any of our participants as anything other than who they truly are.
We use makeup and hair as a means of emphasis and light to illuminate when needed. We also strive to create an atmosphere of play and often seek a creative edge when it avails itself as an inspiration throughout the process.
You'll notice that some of our participants have been captured with props that conjure toward larger themes happening in the world that reflect politics, relationships, gender roles, or that juxtapose contrasting themes.
We co-create these images with our participants as a means of accessing the intangibles, or to surface fears as an access to freedom. We also facilitate the imagery as a means to communicate a message or theme that's important to our participant that words do not adequately express and those images may also represent a collective consciousness that wants to be revealed. Some of these images are incredibly powerful and thought provoking. We invite you to dialog, share them and use them as a vehicle for discussion and connection with your own online community.
If you'd like to enroll in the project, please click the button below or contact us to set up a payment arrangement. We are happy to work with you if a payment plan is needed.
images to use via the web ( or order for prints etc) and you will be welcomed into a life-long sisterhood of amazing women who continue to share and explore on our FB group page.
Ready to start your revelation but have more questions?
Just fill out the form below and we will contact you to conduct a quick interview by phone to get your Revelation Project started!