What is it?
Have you ever truly seen yourself?
Have you ever truly been seen?
The Revelation Project offers an empowering perspective on yourself. It's a process of inquiry achieved though your own authenticity, courage and insight.
This personal workshop is a multi layered experience designed to reveal your essence.
This workshop is a one of a kind experience, and quite simply the most precious gift a woman can give herself because it's the experience of revealing and deeply knowing your essential self.
This 1/2 day adventure includes a pre and post interview process, a workshop photo session including hair & make-up, and one-on-one coaching to get the most from your TRP experience.
When you participate in the Reveal You Portrait Workshop the value is ongoing, and the revelations last a lifetime.
What will you experience as a participant?
Our Reveal YOU portrait workshop is POWERFUL. Our participants experience a major shift in their lives by partaking in this transformative experience. They have reported that the investment clarified and accelerated both their personal and professional lives infusing them with a sense of fulfillment, inspiration, and quantum-growth.
Here is a glimpse into what you might expect:
- Our team of professionals surround you with love, pampering, laughter, safe space, and of course…cameras! If this terrifies you, it's ok! It's truly a nurturing experience and you will feel reassured within minutes of entering through our door on your special day.
- We photograph most often on Fridays, so we ask that you pick a few dates that work for you, and we will try to book your workshop from one of your choices. Once booked, your coach will contact you with a pre-interview so we can get to know you a bit before your date.
- When you show up to the site location, you will be welcomed into a safe supportive space where you are free to explore all of who you are and what wants to be revealed. You will get some pampering, meditation, and be guided through your shoot in a way that invites you to find freedom in your process of self-expression and self-discovery. You will be photographed by Kim Fuller; TRP's professional photographer.
- Part of your project includes surrender. Once your images are chosen and edited, you'll share them within our community and with your own, via Facebook.
- We'll conduct your post interview which will be housed on our blog and in our gallery.
- Finally, we will invite you into a sisterhood of women who all share a similar but unique experience.
If you would like to see a gallery of our participants taken during their workshop: Click Here.
Would you like to register for this life-changing workshop?
Total Workshop Investment:
We accept major credit cards and financing options)
(we require a $1,500.00 deposit to save your date)
- 4 Hour Personal Portrait Workshop
(choose from personal or business packages)
- Guidance & coaching throughout the workshop
- Hair & Makeup
- 90 Minute Session of Co-active Coaching
- Post Interview/ Blog
- 25 High Resolution Photo's Via CD
- Ongoing support through our TRP facebook group
- Inclusion in Monthly Zoom calls
TRP is not a glamour shoot. We are not a "before and after" and we don't believe that any of our participants need to be fixed or solved. Our objective is to help illuminate you in your truest form and then capture who you really are and reflect those images back to you so that you can experience the magic of this work.
We use makeup and wardrobe as a means of emphasis and we often play with light and shadow to bring contrast & amplification. We strive to create an atmosphere of play and often seek a creative edge when it avails itself as an inspiration throughout the process.
You'll notice that some of our participants have been captured with props that conjure toward larger themes happening in the world that reflect current events or that juxtapose contrasting themes.
We co-create these images with our participants as a means of exploration or to surface fears as an access to freedom. We also facilitate the imagery as a means to communicate a message or theme that's important to our participant that words do not adequately express. These images may also represent a collective consciousness that is wanting to be revealed; we never know, we just allow the process to organically unfold and use creative intuition to guide us.
If any of these images feel powerful or thought provoking to you, we invite you to dialog, or share them as a vehicle for discussion and engagement with your own online community.
Are you ready to Register & Reserve the Date of Your Big REVEAL ?
Do you have more questions or wish to speak with one of our team members?
Just fill in this form below and we will contact you by phone: